KonaKart is a java-based enterprise eCommerce / shopping cart application that provides everything that retailers need to sell their products over the Internet.
KonaKart includes an extensive set of online shopping cart features to satisfy the needs of both online shoppers and retailers alike.
KonaKart is an affordable enterprise quality eCommerce solution designed with technologies that will perform and scale. It is a trusted, premium quality, enterprise-strength eCommerce solution for organizations demanding better performance, flexibility, scalability and connectivity backed up by a responsive professional services and support team.
KonaKart is a Java - JSP - XML based solution with easy to use java APIs and a SOAP Web Service interface for the ultimate in connectivity.
Should you disagree with the conditions and terms hereof, promptly terminate the use of this software and destroy any copies thereof or delete the program already downloaded!
1. Providing the License. DS Data Systems, through this License Agreement, grants to you non-exclusive and non-transferable rights thereunder in respect of using a copy of the computer program. This particular software version is distributed free of charge. The program is not subject to any guarantees, and the user has no right to any technical support whatsoever. The computer program is distributed partially in source code format. The license agreement for this source code is the GNU Lesser General Public License. The licensing details for the parts of the computer program developed by KonaKart and shipped in binary format, are specified in this document.
2. Copyrights. The computer program subject thereto is and continues to be the property of DS Data Systems. The computer program is also subject to copyrights, and as such it is subject to a full protection thereof.
3. Usage Restrictions. You must not use the program in any manner that jeopardizes or violates the manufacturers' copyrights. This includes modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling and reducing the program to a humanly perceivable form, or creating derivative works based upon the program, or causing another to do so without giving recognition to KonaKart as specified in point 5.
4. Liability Limitation. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR LIABILITY TO YOU WHATSOEVER.
5. Recognition. You must add a "Powered by KonaKart" link on the main page of the shopping cart application. The text used must be no smaller and no less legible than the text used for other web site links such as "Contact Us", "About Us", "Site Map" etc.
6. Decisive Law. This License Agreement is governed by English Law.
7. 3rd Party Software. This product includes software developed by others, and the use of such contributions is subject to the terms of the respective developer's license agreement, copies of which may be found in the accompanying files. This third-party software and their licenses are identified on the license agreements.